Tuesday, July 22, 2014

TWENTY SEVEN

Yesterday, was Clynn's 27th birthday! Birthdays have always been so special to me. When one in my new immediate family rolls around (ie, me or Clynn...no, we don't celebrate the pups birthdays, but we do acknowledge the year turn over around the months we tried to figure out they were born. haha) I just get SO EXCITED! I have so much fun planning birthday parties and I love attempting to spoil the people I love most.

Clynn's Birthday Interview!

Biggest Accomplishments of Age 26:

  • Bought over $1000 in Magic the Gathering cards and was able to piece them out, sell some back (for around a $200 profit), and still has plenty to play with. 
  • Has placed 3rd, 2nd, and even 1st in MANY MTG card tournaments! (I put allot of pressure on him to win. haha)
  • Three (almost four!) quarters closer to his BA in General Mathematics with an emphasis in teaching. 
  • Started running again (and is kicking butt!)
  • LEFT RENTON (this, he views as his biggest accomplishment...I agree. We're NEVER GOOOING BACK, THE PAST IS IN THE PAAAAST!!!! #wehaterenton)
  • Decided to join the U.S. Army Reserves (this fall) to help pay back student loans, save up money to buy a duplex, pay off the car, get trained as a laboratory technician, and have the means to begin Options Trading for Maverick Trading Co. full time in a couple years. (We will be happy if we can meet just a couple of those goals, but we'll be reaching hard for all of them!)
Goals for Age 27:
  • Leave the University of Washington
  • Start paying back student loans
  • Survive Basic Training
  • MOVE TO TEXAS!
  • Lose 20lbs (I think he'll lose that in training! Though, that Southern food is pretty freaking delicious!)
  • Practice monetary stock exchange
  • Relax more, stress less
  • & be an THE BEST husband, of course! ;D
I am so proud of all the things Clynn has accomplished sense we started dating. He has learned and grown in ways I never would have predicted. I love him a million times a gazillion and can't wait to see what age 27 has in store for him!

BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!
Clynn's birthday party was so much fun! We had a gathering at Clynn's parents house. He had so many great friends show up. We had a nacho bar, watermelon, and lime-aid for dinner, watched nerdy (though quiet amusing) educational T.V. shows, welcomed a new foreign exchange student, ice cream cake, backyard fire, played a fun game called Mafia, lots of funny visiting, opened presents, and called it a night! Thank you to Kelsie & Mike for helping set up, Clynn's parents for opening their home and supplying most of the food, and to all of Clynn's friends who took the time to wish a great man a happy birthday. :)

NACHO BAR!! 

The Birthday Pineapple
Quickly becoming a Wilkinson family tradition.

Lisa tried to find the least girly bags possible in her stash. haha
He got new basketball shorts, two new shirts, & a pineapple!



Make a wish!

My aunt Sandy & Uncle Mark's ice cream cake 
recipe was a real hit!!!


I just LOVED this moment. 
You love on my puppies and I love you! 
Max loves Andy <3

Clynn explaining the game. 
We had so much fun!
Goodnight! <3
(This is where Clynn said no more pictures! 
I was happy to have made it that far. Sneaky sneaky!)

Thanks again for all the support of family and friends in another year down and another year ahead for this amazing son, grandson, brother, husband, and friend. 
WE LOVE YOU CLYNN III

No comments:

Post a Comment