Friday, November 21, 2014

Baby Mikey

I completely forgot to include this awesome news in my Bumpdate under 
"Best moments of the last three weeks"!!

Mine and Clynn's best friend couple, Kelsie & Mike, had their sweet baby boy last week! It was so special for us to be able to go visit them in the hospital and hold less than 48 hour Michael Paul Junior. <3
Clynn & I don't have much experience with infant babies. I don't think either one of us has been around a newborn in the last 9 years, let alone got to snuggle one! Being able to watch Kelsie & Mike with their first baby has been really helpful. Them allowing us to see all the things we'll be doing in less than a few months, and ask endless questions, has been a great preparation! Plus, we just LOVE this family and getting to be there for the beginning of it has been so cool. 
Kelsie & I can't wait for our babies to play together. 

Also, I just HAD to share with everyone my new favorite picture of Clynn!!!
 <3 Doesn't this just melt your heart?? <3


I'm sure it'll be a different picture come late Feb. ;)

Love,
The Wilkinson's

No comments:

Post a Comment