Thursday, November 27, 2014

Baby W. IS A...?!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

Today has been a Thanksgiving to remember! Clynn & I are feeling extra blessed in sharing what we are most grateful for this year. With family and friends who care and love us through all of our trials and triumphs, we are confident in taking on life's grandest journeys...most days. ;). We know you will all make phenomenal aunties, uncles, grandma's, great grandmas, grandpas, great grandpas, cousins, second cousins, and life long friends to our darling Baby W. Whether she or he be he or she. :)


Ready or not...

It's time for some color...





Baby W. IS A.......!!!!!














Clynn & I are SO SO SO excited to be having a Baby Boy!!! We won't lie. There was quiet a bit of shock at first. We had both just short of convinced ourselves Baby W. was a girl...and because I have only really ever nanny'd girls full time and all my little sisters are girls and most of my little cousins are girls I was quiet stunned at the news. Though I knew it was a valid possibility, having a Baby Boy will DEFINITELY be a NEW NEW journey to us.

Even though Clynn is the third, we have yet to fully agree on a name. (No, it's not okay for Grandpa to decide what my first sons name would be three generations ago. lol. Sorry bud, but Women have rights now and I want a say too!) Though, a Jr. or a fourth is not off the board, we will be happy to announce his name when we are ready. <3 For now, we call him Little Mr. or just He/Him/Dude...and sometimes Butt Head when he hurts me. :) But only I can call him that.

Shopping has been SO MUCH FUN for a little boy!!! I am excited to share all of my favorite little outfits and accessories in the coming blogs. <3

Love,
The Wilkinson's


Photo Credit: Nicole Barkis
(Photographs out of Olympia, Wa. 
Contact me for details.)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations dear friend! You will love having a boy. They are amazingly genuinely sweet caring loving mammas boys for life!

    ReplyDelete