Wednesday, December 10, 2014

30 Weeks!

Gym Selfie at 30 Weeks!
I think yesterday was the last time I wear that tank top for a while. haha
3/4 of the way through!!

How far along? 30 weeks today. Baby is the size of a large cabbage and has a 95% chance of survival outside the womb! Our little Mr. weighs almost THREE POUNDS and is measuring around 15.7 inches long 

Current due date: February 18, 2015

Total weight gain: 16 lbs! I feel like it's coming on quickly now. =/

Maternity clothes? I have discovered the maternity section at H&M and love pretty much everything. I have a green pair of skinnies I LOVE from them and just one actual maternity shirt. It's nice to wear something a little more fitted once in a while as opposed to my big flowy Rue 21 shirts I've been rocking and black fold over leggings, though AMAZING, were getting a little over worn. haha


Stretch marks? Nothing as of now! Fingers crossed for the home stretch. Still rubbing Belly Balm on my belly, hips, and thighs at least twice a day.

Best moments of the past three weeks: uuuhhh...Announcing the gender was fun. Maternity/gender reveal photo shoot was fun. :) (I'll be posting the remainder of our 28 week maternity photos on Friday!) Thanksgiving was a blast. I am loving the Christmas music and seeing the lights go up all over town. :) I've been doing a ton of cooking/baking and that's been fun. Mostly, trying to live in the moment as I keep catching myself yearning for tomorrow.

Miss anything? Mostly, I just miss being comfortable in my body. =/ I seriously have no clue how people make it through pregnancy without exercise. The only time I feel moments of physical relief, the past week or so, is when I'm in the shower or the couple hours following a good work out. Ribs, back, hips...it's all in constant need of massage and position changing.

Movement: Tons as always. His movements have definitely changed, though. I can tell he's put on a little chub. He likes to bury his head into my groin which is kinda funny. I joke that he's just a few inches too far to the right or left and that he better get it right by February.

Food cravings: WATER WATER WATER WATER. I'm so thirsty ALL THE TIME!!! (I just had to go refill my water bottle after typing that sentence. For serious.) I also eat way too much peanut butter and have been eating a ton of grapefruit and apples! Also, thanks to the holiday season, I've been having my fair share of Christmas goodies. ;) 


Have you started to show yet? Yeeeaahhh. I'm so weird about where people see me. =/ For some reason, I really don't like it when people can see me showing at church. I suppose it's because I don't like to be approached by strangers/acquaintances about my baby very much, so I do my best to hide it...it's getting harder. I only like to share my belly with anyone on the blog, best friends, and close family. Is that super weird? probably...but I feel how I feel.

Gender: Little Dude

Labor Signs: Almost endless Braxton Hicks and a few pretty intense contractions the past couple nights. I've had to tone down my exercise regiment and hopefully we can keep this guy growing to 38 weeks. (Watch me go like 41 weeks and this is all my body playing random and meaningless tricks...)

Belly Button in or out? A little bit out and mostly flat.

Wedding rings on or off? On. :) 

Looking forward to: 

  • Getting our car all checked up on next week. It will feel nice to have the car operating 100% when we install the car seat!
  • Drill this weekend. We got a month off and I miss my Army family! Hopefully my ACU's don't look too ridiculous with this bump. =/ Not exactly the professional SGT. look I'm going for. It's hard to be assertive with a waddle and a baggy uniform...
  • Soaking up the next 2/3 weeks of Christmas season! <3
  • Winter quarter classes starting up early next month. :)
  • Moving next month!
  • New Bed shopping
  • More Baby shopping. He has almost everything he needs with the exception of a few big ticket items we're still saving up for. 

More pretty photos going up this Friday. :)

Love,
The Wilkinson's

No comments:

Post a Comment