Friday, December 12, 2014

A little patience please. :)

I know some of you have logged on to see the pretty pictures I promised! 
We had a crazy school related emergency pop up out of no where this morning and it threw my schedule (and sanity) off quiet a bit. Luckily, with a little paper work, many annoying phone calls, and errands to a few different offices, most issues have been resolvable. Collecting my education benefits has been a part time, incredibly unpredictable job! I'll tell you what, a deployment and 5+ years in service is not enough for these people... =/ Spending the afternoon counting blessings and trying to calm down after the chaos. I'll have the photos up by 7:00pm this evening. :) In the meantime, here is one of my favorites to hold you over and to get me started on my blessing counting. <3




Love,
Jackie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment