Friday, December 12, 2014

Maternity Photos

Okay, time for PICTURE OVERLOAD! <3
I know my belly is still a little small in these photos and ya'll are ready to see me be huge. haha, Nicole and I promise to try and snap a few good ones when I'm closer to 40 weeks. These were taken the same day as our gender reveal photos at 28 weeks. We had such a blast, as always, and loved having Nicole's hubby there so mine didn't feel so outnumbered this time! :) Again, we had so much fun and I highly recommend her photography to anyone. She is willing to travel, so let me know if you'd like a quote for family/maternity/baby/wedding/product photography. She's done it all!

The little bits of pretty lettering you'll find in here, and in my previous post, were hand drawn by another friend of mine. She's not quiet ready to come out as a calligraphist, but I assure you, there will be a blog update just for her and her beautiful work when she is! ;)

Lastly, we grow more excited to meet this little guy EVERY DAY!!! The reality of him joining our forever family is sinking in and some days we are scared, some days we are anxious, some days we feel like we'll explode with joyous anticipation, and some days we just feel like I'll be pregnant forever. We love you little Mr. and we can't wait to meet you. <3


















Love,
The Wilkinson's

2 comments:

  1. I'm dead! I love them all!!!! Favorites are #4 from the bottom and #5 from top! Amazing! So happy to meet baby W in the near future. Also, delay cord cutting until after placenta is delivered??? Seems like that makes sense to me. Did you get maternity acus? Love you sister <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mariah!! :D Delayed cord cutting is definitely on the list! Our plan is to wait for it to stop pulsating/go soft. Like 15 minutes or something like that. I have maternity ACU's, but they are HUMUNGO so I'm just wearing a size or two up in regular ACU's I think. I have both options, so we'll see what fits best and is most comfortable in the morning. haha :)

      Delete