Monday, March 10, 2014

Final Family Blog

I know I know I know. 
I've tried to start and maintain a family blog like a million times sense Clynn and I got married. 
HONEST PROMISE. 
This is the last one!!!

I've been watching some friend's blogs and kept wishing I had a place to document all of mine and Clynn's adventures! Not just to share, but to have to look back on. One of my main new years resolutions is to "fall madly in love with my life". Blogging REALLY helps me do that, and I can tell it helps others too! I strongly recommend keeping a blog to people who want to encourage themselves to focus on the positive. Life become more simple and clear when you have to write it out.

What better time than now?! I'm not so great at the whole formatting thing and I knew my blog would never look as awesome as some others that I follow, which has been the main thing holding me back. I'm sure it will come along nicely, and in the meantime, I'll do the best I can! No reason to have undocumented family adventures because I can't settle on a fancy, yet readable, font or figure out how to have pretty music in the background without a giant distracting MP3 widget you have to push play on.....end rant.
Like I said....I'm sure it will come along nicely. :)

I hope you enjoy our updates!
Love,
Clynn & Jaclynn Wilkinson

1 comment:

  1. I love Puyallup Too! I live in Edgewood, just up the hill.

    ReplyDelete