Friday, September 12, 2014

Falling into September

I can not believe I am waking up to September 12th already! 


I am feeling how quickly this month is going to fly by (THANK GOODNESS!). Whereas, I LOVE the fresh inflow of a new season, Clynn and I are still anxiously awaiting final word on our future living situation. We have so much riding on the next couple weeks concerning where we'll be standing financially in the coming year. I don't know how...but we've managed to stay relatively calm throughout the unraveling of things outside our control. I thank yoga, warm beverages, baby bonding, the power of prayer, amazing friends, and our sweet therapeutic puppies.

My favorites this season are;

Starbucks white hot chocolate, 1 pump raspberry, soy milk, no whip
<3
Java Espresso's Almond milk hot chocolate, 1 pump toasted marshmallow, no whip
&
Tazo Organic Baked Cinnamon Apple herbal tea

Peace will fill me so much so, that I may become peace.
Love will fill me so much so, that I may become love.
My breath will fill me, that I may live.
I will be grateful.


Please speak kindly to yourself today. <3
If doing so is not a practice you are actively familiar with, start with baby steps. 
Know, that you are capable of love, and for this reason, you are worthy of love. 
ESPECIALLY from you. 


We have sure grown attached to this little belly of mine.
(biggest understatement of the day)
I believe I now understand the fears associated with motherly love. I know, sounds silly to the veterans, but I couldn't even imagine losing this precious little person growing way too quickly already. I hope he/she likes all the time we spend reaching out and isn't annoyed with us too much... Orange juice for wiggles, flashlights for wiggles, music...to feel more wiggles...My belly is a happening place these days! haha We love baby W, so so much and can't believe we are creeping up on HALF WAY to meeting him/her in person!
(Week 18 update next Wednesday.)

Happy Autumn, Happy Friday, Happy day of living.

With love,
The Wilkinson's


No comments:

Post a Comment