Wednesday, September 17, 2014

18 Weeks!



How far along? 18 weeks today. Baby W is the size of a SWEET POTATO!
Current due date: February 18, 2015
Total weight gain: None. I think perhaps because muscle is heavier, I may have lost muscle and gained some fat to replace it. Probably why I've yet to see any real numbers.
Maternity clothes? Not yet! Still working well with the bigger shirts and bras I bought around week 14. I think I may need to get another bra soon.
Stretch marks? Still no with fingers crossed. I armor up with my Honest Co. Belly Balm after every shower! 
Best moments of the past three weeks: I felt actual kicks! Clynn has felt a 'roll' and was pretty excited. I am excited for him to catch a kick. It won't be long! 
Miss anything? I miss 'nesting' and the urge is definitely getting stronger. 
Movement? YES. TONS. I have been spoiled so much with it that I already get nervous if I haven't felt him/her in a few hours. Very active baby. :)
Food Cravings: FRUIT, Iced lemon water (with LOTS of lemon!), air popped cheddar popcorn, raw broccoli with ranch for dipping, apples with peanut butter, skittles, aaaand pita chips.
Have you started to show yet? A little, yes! :) Definitely still hide-able though.
Gender: Clynn & I recently decided, we think we'll wait a while longer to find out. :) The mystery has gotten kind of fun and we like the idea of having another aspect of our baby to just us for a bit. I won't be buying much for a while anyways until we get settled in our new place. Also, if we wait another month or so, we could find out via 3D/4D ultasound! For now, I'm really liking teal, grey, and yellow. Possibly a gender neutral shower around the corner! ;)
Rings on or off? On!
Looking forward to: First, my big sister having her baby in the next couple weeks! Second, finding out when we get to leave for TX! (We should know by this weekend.) Third, getting to see our babies little lips and cheeks via 3D/4D ultrasound!

Most fun baby related story of the past 3 weeks
Last night, Clynn and I went on a much needed date to Olive Garden. We realized that sense the baby has developed better hearing, we haven't been anywhere noisy at all. All the chatter and background noise had baby W bouncing like CRAZY! I even got a kick so strong, it made me gasp and jump out of surprise!! Sorry for sheltering you baby...we really do like to go out. haha I think W slept very soundly after such an active evening for his/her little brain. <3

I can't believe I can feel him/her react to new experiences already! 

With Love,
All THREE (plus two; ruff ruff!) Wilkinson's

No comments:

Post a Comment